JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL ADVISER
Brief Company Information
Eden Renewable Innovations Limited is one of the UK’s leading sustainable insulation suppliers. We are best known for our Thermafleece brand of sheep’s wool and SupaSoft recycled PET insulation.
We use the wool from British hill sheep manufactured in the UK to meet the highest quality and performance standards. We are proud that Thermafleece and SupaSoft are British products manufactured in the UK.
Our products are available nationwide and supplied through national and specialist insulation distributors and builder’s merchants. We supply a range of projects from architect specified projects through to DIY.
This is a full-time position that is primarily office-based. The Technical Adviser is part of our technical team and will provide a broad range of product and technical advice covering performance calculations and recommendations for specific applications. They will also be required to maintain and update our range of support information including application guidance and technical web-site content.
Travel throughout the UK will be required to conduct on-site training, occasionally attend site meetings and represent the company at events and exhibitions.
A practical understanding of building is required. A knowledge of building insulation is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Please apply by email or letter to:
Christine J Armstrong, Eden Renewable Innovations Ltd, Soulands Gate, Dacre CA11 OJF
Summary of the role:
1. Manage day to day technical enquiries.
2. Conduct U-value and condensation risk analysis.
3. Help develop and manage quality assurance systems.
4. Conduct CPD presentations to architects and other specifiers.
5. Help write articles, blogs and other promotional content.
6. Maintain database of technical and test data and ensure all technical information is up to date on the network and web sites.
7. Conduct on-site and digital training and prepare training aids with merchants and distributors.
8. Ensure all information on external platforms (e.g. distributor’s websites) is up to date.
9. Help write and update literature and other technical communications as appropriate.
10. Attend trade shows throughout the UK as appropriate.
11. Field general enquiries and provide cover for office administration if needed.
12. Provide internal training on all aspects of a technical nature.
13. Spend time manning the Natural Insulations on-line business.